Action is the foundational key to all success. — Pablo Picasso
1. Decide today to become a totally confident, high-self-esteem salesperson; say over and over to yourself, “I like myself!”
2. Visualize yourself continually as the very best in your business; the person you “see” is the person you will “be.”
3. Resolve in advance that, no matter what happens, you will never give up; failure is not an option.
4. Refuse to take rejection personally; accept it as a normal and natural part of selling, very much like the weather.
5. Follow the leaders in your field; pattern yourself after the highest-paid and most successful people. Find out what they are doing, and then do the same things until you get the same results.
6. Make a decision today to join the top 20 percent of people in your business; remember that no one is smarter than you, and no one is better than you. Anything that anyone else has done, within reason, you can do as well.
7. Take action on every new idea that you think can help you in any way. Give it a try. The more things you try, the more likely it is that you will eventually triumph.
We advance on our journey only when we face our goal, only when we are
confident and believe we are going to win out. —ORISON SWETT MARDEN