- As a membership website, we take membership fees monthly for you to have access to our content.
- Anyone who is 18yrs and above can join our network as a member.
- You can sign up/register for a free trial. This will last for a week without any financial benefits.
- You can also sign up for a level 1 membership. Receive multiple lessons as well as financial rewards when you refer family and friends into our network.
- If you are referred you fall under the downline of the one who referred you (your upline) PERMANENTLY.
- You pay an initial registration fee of $21(level 1 membership) or your local currency equivalent on our website.
- There are other forms of membership namely level 2 membership and level 2 plus.
- All members are mandated to start from level 1 membership and will be gradually upgraded to level 2 after a period of 3 months and then to level 2 plus after 9 months.
- You can access every relevant information on our website.
- Team Winvest is privileged to have you in our network. We will help you unleash your greatness in the process of time.
- The membership fees for the various levels of membership are different.
- You get a unique link to identify your unique account.
- You can create only ONE affiliate account for now.
- With your account you can only refer to a maximum of 6 people.
- You are given access to our membership platform for a period of ONE MONTH. Payment of membership fees is on a monthly basis for all levels.
- You will be given four(4) training videos/audios/ write ups et cetera for a month. One(1) video/audio/write up will be given every week plus other online materials that will enhance your studies.
- You join our Facebook page and other social media outlets where continuous interaction on the subject of discussion takes place on a daily basis.
- You are obliged as a member of our network to understand our business module completely before marketing it to your family and friends.
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.”
— Reinhold H. Niebuhr