The name ‘Odumanye’ here symbolizes helping each other. This foundation is a non- for profit organization with the core mandate of helping the poor, mentally challenged, physically challenged and financing business start-ups and giving business continuity solutions across the continent of Africa.
HOW DO WE HELP THE POOR
- By identifying the urban and rural poor and supporting their education.
- By giving monthly stipends to selected vulnerable people.
HOW DO WE HELP THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED
- We will work together with governments and other NGO’s to financially support asylums and hopefully expand their capacity.
- We will help to reintegrate those who recover into society.
HOW DO WE HELP THE PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED
- We will identify the specific needs of some physically challenged persons in Ghana(our host country) and get a tailor made solution for them. We will help those who want a particular training by paying for their training and get stipends for those who cannot work.
HOW TO FUND OUR FOUNDATION
- Our company will pay 20% of all our profit into the fund.
- Every one who earns any money from our training program will be obliged to pay 3% of their earnings to our foundation.(this is part of our terms and conditions)
- We are open to receive funding from other NGO’s, Corporate organizations and individuals
- 10% of our profits will go into angel investments.